Would you like to work in an international organisation? Would you like to work in the evolving food industry? Are you experienced in data anlysis?
For one of my clients in Amsterdam, I am looking for a Business Development Analyst who will further deploy the mission of the organisation. In everything they do, customer is king and so the aim of the organisation is to make them happy. Since we live in 2021, data is very important in making decisions.
Organisation & Team :
This international organization (operating in 10+ countries) is located in Amsterdam. This organisation drives the quickly changing food industry. The customer is centralised. You as a Business Development Consultant will use data to make decisions. The data will help you to make quick but informed decisions in a fast-growing company.
As a Business Development Analyst you will:
- Work on product functionality;
- Developing new business strategies, such as expanding to B2B;
- Investigate how to improve business;
- Show actionable insights retrieved from data;
- Work on the growth strategy;
- Be able to lead projects;
- Be able to influence others around you;
- Be strong in stakeholder management (work closely with C-levels);
They are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years of work wexperience (in Strategy consulting or business development);
- Experienced in data analysis (ideally SQL);
- Motivate others around you;
- Eager to develop yourself and people around;
- Opportunity driven;
- Would like to work in a quickly changing environment;
- Continuously adapt business challanges;
- Have a plus if you have experience in data analysis;
- Have a plus if you could lead a team of cross-functional projects.
- Able to lead projects;
- Strong stakeholder management (work closely with C-levels);
- Able to influence.
- Salary to €65.000 per year;
- Make a serious impact on the grotwh of this organisation;
- L&D opportunities plus the opportunity to request specific trainings for your role and career;
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas;
- The opportunity to collaborate and engage with our colleagues across the globe;
- Part of the Energy program including bootcamp, mindfulness walks, Headspace subscription, webinars and other events;
- Healthy lunches and fruit in the office;
- A collaboration with another organisation for your mental wellbeing;
- Inspirational talks with several ambassadors;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Travel reimbursement to the office;
Sounds interesting? For more information or applications, send an email with your resume to me via email@example.com or call 06-82449234. Please also see my LinkedIn for new job opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bo-boomgaardt-0b0854102/