This orgzaniation will be the new leading Dutch Data and AI consultancy with experts that empower organisations to create maximum value out of data. We excel in generating value from data by developing, integrating, and maintaining cloud data platforms and predictive solutions.
We are financially and operationally backed up by a solid serial tech entrepreneur with a strong track record in building new companies from the ground up.
As CTO you will be a member of the management team, manage a team of highly skilled consultants but are still very hands-on…around 50% of your time.
Furthermore, you are end-responsible for the technical quality and development of all our services in this new venture that you will help shape! Part of this will also be development of a managed Data and AI Platform as a Service proposition based on Azure and Databricks.
What you will do:
- Hiring. Interviewing, Selecting, Recruit and hire strong engineers in a competitive hiring climate.
- Technical leadership. Support our future strategy by selecting the right technology vendors in the Data & AI space to best help our customers and drive long term technical direction of the company.
- Own the technical output of the Relli Ahead Data & AI team. Ensure high technical standards by instituting processes (architecture reviews, testing, validation) and culture (engineering excellence).
- Management. Directly manage a team of Data Engineers, Scientist and Consultants. Provide feedback and guide promotions and levelling process.
- Planning. Work to scope and plan key deliverables. Work with our customers and technology partners to ensure project planning.
- Following industry trends, spotting opportunities, and applying them to grow the company.
What they offer:
- The ability to take your career to the next level and become an entrepreneur. You will join a new team, shape our culture, and gain equity in this new venture backed up by solid investors and an experienced team.
- Client projects with real data challenges, and a position in which you can really help them and our organisation take the next step.
- The freedom to deep dive in state-of-the-art Data, AI, and cloud technologies to develop your skills further.
- Competitive salary (including paid time for self-development) and company equity.
- Work from home package
- 25 vacation days
- A company laptop/mobile phone
- Mobility allowance/Company Car
What they are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related discipline. Preferably a combination of both fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the Data and AI industry.
- In-depth understanding of the data arena (key technologies, future trends, and customer requirements)
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
- Expert level understanding on Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service
- Solid programming experience in Python, experience with Informatica, SPARK, Snowflake, Azure is all preferable.
- Experience preparing data for use in Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks is a plus.
- Proven experience in taking Data proof of concepts to production at scale
- Experience in managing a team is a plus
- Mastering English and Dutch is a requirement
- You are a communicative team player and eager to share your expertise with your colleagues.
Some of their favourite tools/techniques that you have experience with:
- Microsoft Azure (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure App Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Synapse Analytics)
- Amazon Web Services: (e.g. Sagemaker, Redshift, Lambda)
If you are interested in these (or another data-related) positions, please don’t hesitate to send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 06 82 22 23 84. If you add your CV, I can have a look and give you a call back!