- Working in an international organisation?
- Building a IOT-Cloud platform from scratch?
- Would you like to explore the Data Science field?
- Sounds interesting? Get in touch!
For one of my clients I am looking for a data scientist that will help them discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help to make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with their products. You will work closely with the data engineers in the projects to execute on new opportunities you define together with the R&D teams and lines of business.
Organisation & Team :
This international organization is located in Alphen aan de Rijn. They have offices in London and Moskou as well. They are a company which is building a new cloudplatform that uses Internet of Things (IoT) platform for the controls of heavy machines.
As a senior engineer you will take the lead of the international team, make decissions for the architecture and build with the latest technologies.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques;
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed;
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner. Defining standard templates for effective presentation of analysis;
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods;
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance;
- Work with R&D in design decisions with regards to leveraging data sources, setting up algorithms, defining new data assets for their products;
- Finding patterns in data using statistical techniques which can be utilized to improve the product performance.
- Bachelor, but preferably Master’s degree in Data science;
- Explicit experience in the application of embedded control and monitoring systems, IoT services in the mobility industry, and SaaS applications;
- Minimum 3+ years as a data scientist;
- Experience in multidisciplinary project team management, risk management and/or change management;
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.;
- Experience in working for automotive and manufacturing domain.
- Strategic thinking and planning, able to convey both future directions and intermediate steps clearly;
- Open minded, involved, team oriented, creative and agile personality is much appreciated;
- Excellent analytical, communication and writing skills;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities allowing you to convince and influence different stakeholders;
- Ability to work with remote teams;
- Conflict resolution experience, and intercultural awareness;
- Proficiency in tools such as Jira, Confluence, Software AG or comparable;
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
Sounds interesting? For more information or applications, send an email with your resume to me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-82449234.