This International scale-up organization is growing, developing and professionalizing every day. Your job as Business Analyst/Financial Analyst will be to provide data driven insights that help the descision-making process. You will be the Subject Matter Expert on their ERP system NetSuite across multiple functions.
You will work in close collaboration with the Financial Manager and Sales Manager. In your role you will be the linking pin between information and business. You will analyze and predict financial and business data to support the Management Team in their decision making.
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Finance
- Create new and maintain existing dashboards and reports;
- Analyze data on key metrics of sales operations & finance and report back;
- Manage the implementation and testing of new functionalities;
- Create ad-hoc detailed business analysis, outlining problems, solutions and opportunities for the business.
- Bachor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Business Intelligence, or similar;
- Comfortable with spreadsheet programs like MS Excel, PowerPivot, Data Queries;
- Able to work with tools like MS Power BI;
- Proven successful analytical background;
- IT-savvy and feel easy working with Microsoft computers and applications;
- Have experience with ERP Systems, preferably with Oracle NetSuite, and possessing understanding of major areas like CRM, Asset Management and Finance;
- Are fluent in English.
- Open culture where your ideas matter;
- Freedom to maken the role your own;
- Competitive salary and allowanc package;
- Work fora n international organisation where you work on problems before they’re even problems.
Can you identify with this organization and want to make a step in your career? Then send a message with your CV to email@example.com or call 06 20 59 69 31. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!