This company is seeking a highly motivated Data Engineer to join our team. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our data pipelines, managing infrastructure and capacity planning, and ensuring high-quality data delivery throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with the Platform team to develop enterprise-ready data pipelines and manage infrastructure and capacity planning.
- Act as an advisor to (solution) architects and peers on the best possible (technical) solution.
- Participate actively in Scrum ceremonies such as refinement, sprint planning, and retrospective.
- Test and peer review the work of colleagues.
- Oversee production releases, including documentation.
- Cooperate with spoke teams responsible for delivering data products with the use of modern technology and aligned with our guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience delivering business value with Snowflake.
- Relevant experience in a cloud-based data lake/data warehouse environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English with good (verbal and written) communication skills.
- A team player with organizational sensitivity.
- Highly motivated professional.
- Immediate start at the company;
- Possibility of working 32 hours;
- Marktconform salary;
- Attractive bonus opportunities.
Can you see yourself working for this organization and want to take the next step in your career? Send a message with your CV to email@example.com or call 06 20 59 69 31. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!