Are you eager to shape the future in advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) for one of Europe’s leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning? Come and join us!
Infinitas Learning mission is to improve learning results and unlock the maximum potential in every person. As the digital transformation is ongoing, data becomes an important asset to support learners, teachers, and schools.
The Data & Analytics (D&A) organization has just started its journey to combine leading-edge cloud technology based on Snowflake and Microsoft Azure with state-of-the-art advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable scalable data-driven decision-making across the educational value chain. D&A is a dynamic, multi-functional, and quickly growing organization, being a key focus area with strategical importance within the Infinitas Learning group. D&A focuses on unlocking significant business value and are expanding to accelerate the impact even further.
As a Senior Data Analyst at Infinitas Learning, you will be part of an agile and highly technical but business-focused team with the mission to build a single source of truth and to make data actionable. Given the early stage of the journey, you will have a great opportunity to shape the landscape. In your role, you will use your extensive data storytelling expertise and mastery of Power BI to leverage our modern data platform using a suite of cloud-based technologies.
What you will do
- Utilize a strong business acumen to identify and develop analytical use-cases with high value together with Business Analysts and stakeholders. Continuously articulate data stories and show them using visualization tools.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to identify areas where Data & Analytics can be used to improve business processes and operation. You are excellent at linking data with commercial business goals.
- Design, build, and deliver accurate and fast analytical reporting and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI fed from the data marts.
- Ensure optimal performance to maximize the use of the Power BI functionality. Excel in understanding star schema design according to best practices e.g., making use of conformed dimensions and strive to push business logic to the data marts.
- Work in close cooperation with Data Warehouse Engineers to give feedback regarding necessary design changes on star-schemas and missing data.
- Safeguard high data quality management by constantly give feedback regarding dirty data so the source systems can be corrected. Implement data lineage to ensure traceability.
- Work in a progressive environment and perform effectively in an agile development environment.
- Provide training and mentorship in a way to bring others along in our analytical and insights modernization journey. Communicate, document, and present the use of our analytical tools to peers and different stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Constantly stay up to date on new technologies in the analytical reporting, dashboards, and visualization space and where they may fit our initiatives.
Who you are
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously. Exercise business judgment and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Take initiative, are transparent, and deliver high-quality results. We take it for granted that you are responsible, and solutions oriented.
- An analytical, innovative, and structured problem solver with a passion to make data analysis a business asset by enabling value.
- Recognize the importance of working as one team and can identify and develop talent. You thrive when developing people, not just products. Giving and receiving feedback is a natural part of your everyday work.
- Appreciate working with international colleagues and distributed teams.
- A curious and life-long learner with a keen interest in the evolution of analytical reporting and visualization techniques.
What experience you must have to qualify as a candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, mathematics, econometrics, marketing intelligence or relevant field from an accredited college or university; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data analytics: end-to-end development life cycle, maintenance and support of analytical reports and dashboards.
- Led, designed, developed, tested, and supported analytical reporting and dashboards using technologies such as Tableau, Qlik, and Power BI. Experience of Microsoft Power BI architecture and programming in DAX, SQL, M, Python, and R is preferred.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch or Swedish is preferred.
- Working permit within the European Union.
- Office location Groningen/Utrecht/Antwerpen, The Netherlands.
What Infinitas Learning offers you
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions.
- Flexible working hours depending on team requirements as to how, where, and when you work.
- A job with a real purpose where you really contribute to society.
Can you relate to the above description and want to make a step in your career? Then send a message with your CV to email@example.com or call 06-82 69 02 32. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!